Established in 1993, Saanich Neighbourhood Place is a non-judgmental center that supports the well being of families and individuals while recognizing the diverse nature and needs of our community.
- To establish, maintain and conduct a center providing quality family programs, including education, care and guidance of children and caregivers.
- To provide opportunities for parent education and support through family participation in the activities, services and programs of Saanich Neighbourhood Place.
- To develop and foster good working relationships with a variety of agencies and community groups in the region in order to effectively deliver and enhance Saanich Neighbourhood Place.
- We believe that everyone deserves a safe, respectful, and supportive atmosphere in which to develop and grow.
- We believe that everyone has the right to access services, programs, and resources within their own community.
- We respect the skills, reserves, and knowledge that each individual brings to their community.