Job Posting: Early Childhood Educator / Assistant
We are looking for an Early Childhood Educator or Assistant to join our staff at Full o’Beans Preschool. This person will be expected to assist with planning and implementing programs providing children with a developmentally appropriate, safe and healthy environment. Our licensed preschool program follows all regulatory standards required by federal, provincial and municipal governments. This position may also work one on one with a child with diverse challenges, helping to facilitate inclusion in programs and activities, and to provide information and assistance to co-workers enabling them to be supportive in caring for these children.
Education Training and Experience
- Early Childhood Educator / Assistant and/or relevant experience
- Current, clean Criminal Record Check
- Excellent interpersonal skills with parents, and community members
- Willingness to work within a team setting
Qualities and Skills
- Ability to be energetic, resilient and maintains a sense of humour when personal resources are challenged
- Effective interpersonal skills under all types of conditions, exhibiting a supportive, positive approach.
- Able to perform in the physical effort for lifting, bending, stooping, carrying and reaching overhead.
- Knowledge of licensing requirements and health and safety legislation
- Well organized and works autonomously with minimal close supervision
Compensation: Based on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:45am to 1:45pm
Dates: September 7, ’17 – June 30,’18
Forward resume/cover letter to Corinne at email@example.com
Closing date: August 31, ‘17